School uniform is an important part of our school’s ethos and we are committed to maintaining the highest standards throughout the year. Details of Sarisbury’s uniform policy are included below:
- Red jumper, sweatshirt or cardigan (with school logo)
- White shirt, blouse or polo shirt (with school logo)
- Dark Grey or black trousers or skirt. Shorts or a red summer dress may also be worn
- Sensible school shoes, and not trainers, should be worn at all times
- Red fleece with school logo
Our uniform can be purchased from ‘Marks & Spencer’ (via the link below) and ‘Skool Kit’; further details are available from the admin team.