Details of vacancies at Sarisbury will be posted here
Class teacher vacancy from April 2018 (summer term)
Classroom teacher – main pay scale
Sarisbury CE Junior School
Sarisbury CE Junior is a popular school with a warm, caring ethos and a strong sense of community; links with the church play an important part in the life of the school and help underpin our core values of love, hope and forgiveness. Members of our community are valued, respected and encouraged to contribute fully to the life of our school. The school’s aim to create happy, confident and independent learners is also reflected in our approach to the curriculum. Children’s attitudes towards learning are excellent and the school is proud of its high standards of academic achievement and behaviour.
- An enthusiastic, reflective and highly motivated classroom teacher who has a passion for learning, the ability to promote high standards and a commitment to providing the very best for our children?
- A people person who enjoys being part of a great team?
- Someone with vision and energy who can make a positive contribution to our school’s further improvement?
Then we can offer:
- A warm and caring Christian ethos with children who are highly motivated, keen to learn and proud of their school and achievements.
- An ‘outstanding’ school with excellent facilities and a genuine commitment to high standards.
- A highly motivated, hard working and friendly staff with a strong sense of team.
- A commitment to providing high quality professional development
- A proven track record in the successful development of newly qualified teachers
Please contact the headteacher, Mr Andrew Stockton for further information.
Interviews: Monday 4th December 2017
Closing Date: Friday 24th November 2017
Visits to the school are very welcome.